EFO is growing, and is moving to a new much needed larger space located in Edgewood. This move will put us closer to the communities we serve, provide a larger warehouse, more offices, and parking. Your generous support will help us reach more children and families, and better serve the communities with the greatest need along the Rt 40 corridor. You can help be a part of the change!
This is a network/fundraising event. Tickets are limited to the first 120 people to register.
Hors d’oeuvres prepared by Uncle’s Grinds. Live Jazz music by Lynn Roxy Gambrill.
Registration ends June 20, 2023.
We have 5 VIP Sponsorships available for $500 each. If interested, now is the time to act! Don’t wait too long, opportunities are limited. So secure your spot now!
Benefits of being a VIP Sponsor include:
- Premium parking in front of the building
- Receive 2 complimentary tickets to the event
- Specialty advertising
- Gift basket with a bottle of champagne
- Recognition from the stage during the event
- VIP Sponsors will have Table & Chairs (high-top standing tables for general guests)